June 02, Thursday
08:00 GMT, 10:00 TR
Keynote Speaker: Prof. Dr. Olga Nosova-Kharkiv National University (Ukraine): Transformation Values in Ukraine to the European Union Values.
Keynote Speaker: Prof. Dr. Ekrem Culfa-Istanbul MyLife Consulting (Turkey): Under Which Conditions and How Can We Forgive What We Can’t Forgive?
09:00 GMT, 11:00 TR
Session Chair: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Omar Farooq
- Christina Schabasser:Benchmarking fast fashion supply chains: Identifying enablers of operational excellence
- Elsa Putri E. Syafril & Nafila A. Agel: Wayang Sada (Sodo): A Media of Indonesian Language Learning and Cultural Introduction for Foreign Learners.
Session Chair: Prof. Dr. İbrahim Kurt
- Nosova Olga & Lypov Volodymyr: Cultural values in the formation of economic relations
- Durairaj Rajan: Relationship between shift work and job satisfaction: an empirical study among nurses
- Svitlana Klymova: Globalization of the world economy and analysis of its consequences
- Mehmet Bisen: Comparison of different types of machine learning on remote education
- İbrahim Kurt: Is everything all ‘right(s)’?